Contact Us

Email
You can contact me via email at sashahra@hotmail.com Please write the header 't shirt order' so I dont accidentally delete your email in case it went into junk mail ( you know how it is with hotmail). This is the BEST way to reach me.

SMS
Alternatively if you are in Malaysia , you can send me a text message with your order at 6012-2895141.

Other Ways
You can also leave messages for me by calling my Little Haven shop at the Curve ( which by the way opens 10 a.m to 10 p.m EVERYDAY rain or shine) The number to call is 603-77108419. Just ask the girls to pass over your messages to me, and they'll do it when i swing by.

If for some reason you need an address to send me stuff, you can send it to

Little Haven
(Haven For Palestine T Shirts)
Lot 179 First Floor The Curve
No 6 Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara
47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor MALAYSIA

Since I operate mainly from home, I dont give out my home number unless you want a two year old to pick up the phone, starts blabbering and then refuse to pass it over to mummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment