How To Order T Shirts

To Place an Order, you can :-

RETAIL PURCHASE / SELF COLLECT

1) Call/sms me at 012-2895141 or email at sashahra@hotmail.com to check stock, size availability and suitable collection time.

2) Once confirmed, you call collect t-shirts either at my baby/children shop, Little Haven at The Curve Shopping Center in Mutiara Damansara or at my Toy Kiosk at 1st floor, SACC MALL in Shah Alam.

INTERNET PURCHASE

1) Email me at sashahra@hotmail.com. Please write 't shirt order' in the title so I dont accidentally delete them. Include your name, hp number and order details which is the design name, color and size.

or

You can call / sms me your order at 012-2895141.

2) Deposit your payment into my Maybank2U Account or via Maybank cash deposit machines.
Name: Sharmi Aryanti Shahrani
Maybank Account No: 164726002093
Kindly keep reference number or any receipts as proof of payment.
Dont forget to add RM 5.00 per t-shirt for shipping via POSLAJU /POS EXPRESS
For International Orders, email me so I can provide details.

3) SMS me when you have deposited the payment and SMS me your name and full address so I can proceed with shipping.

4) Wear your t shirt everywhere and tell people where you get them :)


INTERNATIONAL ORDER

Please email me your order with the title 't shirt order - international' and I'll get a shipping quote for you. If you can get some of your friends to buy, you can pool order and save on shipping too. FYI - my biggest size is XL. May have to start printing biger sizes for my European friends soon.


Thank you for your support .

3 Comments:

  1. Ben Heine said...
    Great blog!
    I'll answer to your mail tomorrow.
    Thank you for getting in touch with me.

    Free Gaza
    Little Haven said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Little Haven said...
    Merci Ben. I appreciate it.

Post a Comment